LG has announced the Minibeam Nano projector. The new model PV150G pico projector features a Miracast and Wi-Fi Direct wireless mirroring function that allows it to project to a smartphone or tablet. Nano can also display directly from portable USB drives. It has a 3,800mAh battery allowing for viewing for up to two hours on battery power. The Minibeam Nano’s LED lamp is rated for 30,000 hours.
Key Specs are as follows:
- Native Resolution: 854 x 480 (WVGA)
- Brightness : 100 ANSI lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 100,000:1 (Full On / Full Off)
- Illumination: RGB LED (Lifespan: up to 30,000 hours)
- Image Size: up to 100 inches (Wall-to-Lens Distance: 3.625m)
- Throw Ratio: 1.64 (Normal Throw)
- Battery : Built-in (Up to 2 hours)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Dimensions (W/D/H): 108 x 103 x 44mm
- Weight: 270g
- Sound : Built-in (1W Mono)
- Screen Share: Wired and Wireless Mirroring with Smartphone / Tablet / PC
- USB Support: HD DivX / Office Viewer
- HDMI: Supports up to Full HD input
- Power Source: 100-240V AC-DC Adapter / 3,800mAh Battery
The Minibeam Nano projector will be available starting this month in key markets including North America, Asia, Europe, Africa/Middle East and Latin America.
Recent findings from PMA Research show that sales of pico projectors registered another sequential gain in June and hit a volume high for the year.