Christie Digital is enhancing the Christie® Velvet® Apex Series line of products with the launch of Apex 0.9mm indoor LED tiles – an ultra-narrow pitch LED solution. Featuring an ultra-fine 0.9mm pixel pitch, a 16:9 aspect ratio, advanced monitoring capabilities and reliable 24/7 operation, this Apex Series LED solution is designed for high-impact video walls in critical viewing environments such as corporate spaces, control rooms, digital signage, entertainment and architectural display applications.
Apex 0.9 is a 0.96mm pixel pitch LED that delivers 4.39 trillion (14-bit) display colors and 800 nits maximum calibrated brightness at high uniformity. This new offering allows for scaling to popular high definition resolutions in a smaller square meter area as well as reducing minimum viewing distances. The Apex 0.9 model is landscape oriented to provide installation flexibility and proper color reproduction. The Apex Series offers a proprietary solution of high quality components that work as a system to provide the highest visual experience and maximize display time.
To help simplify the decision making process, the Christie Velvet LED video wall bundle provides an easier way to integrate a seamless, full HD LED installation. The simple process starts with choosing the pixel pitch or size of the required video wall required and then the Christie team takes care of making sure all the LED tiles, power supplies, and cabling are made available to help integrate the video wall into the specified space. The performance capabilities of the video wall can be easily enhanced by adding any of the optional processing and content management technologies.
The Christie APEX 0.9mm video wall offers:
- 16:9 aspect ratio
- 1920×1080 resolution with a 3×3 tile array
- 24/7 operation
- High-definition, bright and seamless visuals
- Wide viewing angles
- Low energy consumption
- Remote and redundant power supply
- Front serviceability
- Slim design that is ADA compliant
- Advanced monitoring capability (SNMP)
- 100,00 hours of service life
- System level certification (UL60950)
- 3 years parts and service limited warranty
- PMA Research (PMA) specializes in worldwide market information for the display industry, including market information on U.S. Professional Large-Format Flat Panel Displays. PMA’s Flat Panel Tracking Reports offer timely sell-through data and analysis on unit sales, revenues and true volume-weighted selling prices of Professional Large-Format Flat Panel Displays sold by leading U.S. dealers, systems integrators, and distributors.